Parmesan Garlic Fries
French fries are a classic, but parmesan garlic fries are currently all the rave. Whenever we go to a new restaurant, one of the first things we look for are these elevated fried potatoes. There is so much flavor packed into every fry. If you have taken the time to check out any of our other recipes, you’ll get the idea that we LOVE garlic, so this recipe is right up our alley.
The best part of this recipe is that, much like our others, it’s so simple. The hardest part about the recipe is getting the fries the right shape when cutting the potatoes. But with some practice, you can became a master of this crowd pleaser. There’s only a few ingredients and you can probably make it with ingredients that are already in your kitchen.
Let’s get started!
1/2 inch deep of oil in a large frying pan
3-4 large golden potatoes
1 tsp of garlic salt
1 tsp of parsley flakes
1 tsp of minced garlic
2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese
- Begin heating oil over medium heat.
- Peel potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into fries. We like to keep ours on the thin side.
- Drop fries into the frying pan, being careful to keep them from sticking or over lapping. We had to cook ours in two batches.
- Flip fries after 3-4 minutes.
- Once golden brown, remove from oil and place in a metal strainer to let grease drip off. Do not dry them completely.
- Add in garlic salt, parsley, and minced garlic.
- Put on serving plate and cover with parmesan cheese.
What are your favorite fries? Personally, we enjoy cheese fries! Let us know if you have any yummy fry recipes in the comments below.